You are required to spend one hour in preparation for game night. You must bring to the conference a game or question that can be played by each person in rotation for about 60 seconds with full or partial points awarded based on responses. It can be a quiz type show, trivia type show, or just answers to a breaking the ice type of question. Use your creativity. You may not attend if you do not do the preparation.
Online Event helpers are expected to:
- Focus on one weekly event and attend at least 4 times this fall.
- Contribute to A fun environment and participate in each of the games offered.
- Offer one game yourself each week that you have prepared in advance
- Cancel withim guidelines. No shows will be blocked.
This Event requires approximately one hour of preparation prior to attending. You are asked to pre-record a skill or song or some other talent to share.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.